* How does a "self-help" group work?
* What would you use to dilute water?
* If Barbie is so popular, then why do you have to buy her friends?
* I know you can be overwhelmed, and I know you can be underwhelmed, but can you just be whelmed?
* If you're in hell, and you get mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?
* How can something be new and improved? If it's new, what's it improving on?
* Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
* If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?
* Can blind people see their dreams?
* Why are blackboards green?
* If practice makes perfect, and nobody is perfect, then why practice?
* If you try to fail and succeed, what did you just do?
* Why are pennies bigger than dimes?
* Do sore thumbs really stick out?
* Why are boxing "rings" square?
* If love is blind, how can we believe in love at first sight?
* If someone vanishes without a trace, how do people know they're missing?
* Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?
* Why are SOFTballs hard?
* Do vampires get AIDS?
* Why is the third hand on a clock called the second hand?
* Who was the first person to look at a cow and say "I think I'll squeeze those dangly things and drink whatever comes out."?
* Who was the first person to look at a chicken and say "I think I'll eat the first thing that comes out of its butt."?
* Why is it called football when you don't really use your feet?
* Why do they say an alarm clock is "going off" when it's really turning on?
* If you decide to be indecisive, what are you?
* If you have x-ray vision, and you can see through anything, wouldn't you see through everything and actually see nothing?
* Have you ever thought about what life would be like if your name was Anonymous?
* You'd get credit for everything nobody wanted credit for.
* On the telephone, why does ABC start on the number 2 instead of 1?
* Has anyone actually killed two birds with one stone?
* Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?
* How do they get boats in those glass bottles?
Monday, June 25, 2007
Posted by forevermiss at 3:12 AM